Kommentare
Thread: Chrono Cross
United StatesCleverLeviathan9 years ago

I can capture specific section of CC that would display this difference the best possible. If you can tell me a specific segment that is best for counting the time difference i can capture each separate and put them side by side in a video at the first available frame. and even count the frame difference in the video editor. if you would like this done just let me know who to contact with the info i gather and how to get it to them since messaging is not working on here yet. Or i can do a very elaborate forum post.

Thread: Chrono Cross
United StatesCleverLeviathan9 years ago

I am slightly confused on to which versions are considered legitimate for this run. I have every console and form of this game available outside of PC emulator. I have PS2 PHAT and SLIM, PS3, PSP, VITA, PSTV. As well as I have a PS3 with SSD. As I am trying to clarify if running on Disc is the only qualifying method as of now on the Good Ending run. If my digital versions are not considered legitimate I would prefer to not practice on them. As well just to ad a post script to this. I am a console collector and I do alot of testing and mod engineering on consoles. I noticed a need for testing of games across multiple platforms and some solid data on the differences. If this data is still in need feel free to contact me on here or Twitch under the same name and I can start to work on this information for better information to create proper categories for the community.

United StatesCleverLeviathan9 years ago

I would concur. The hit registered 1 frame after his I-Frames engaged which caused a delay until I-Frames were released

CleverLeviathan Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VI
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
40
Besuche
Quest 64
Quest 64
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
81
Besuche
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Trigger
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
12
Besuche
Chrono Cross
Chrono Cross
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
52
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
46
Besuche
The Legend of Dragoon
The Legend of Dragoon
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
9
Besuche
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Legaia
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
19
Besuche
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VI
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
113
Besuche