Kommentare
Lauf: LEGO City Undercover
Yooo what an i reading here? If Rex door didnt exist id have it but this is just dumb
kapibot008 gefällt das.
Lauf: LEGO City Undercover
Alright so im not an expert and its been a while but if i remember correctly there are some diffrences and the mobile Version ist Shortened here and there. So the intro for example i think has a section on 3ds that is just non existent on mobile. It's been so long though and I only did this 2 days so I cant give you more details.
~Marco
Thread: Pure Pool
Hey, i think we need a category for both snooker breakpoint (certain amount of point) and snooker colors! Maybe also "win a snooker game"
I dont remember exactly but I think the mods decided to not list them cus there's slight differences.
1 bis 9 von insgesamt 9 angezeigt
Citytendo Informationen
I speedrun lego city undercover and occasionally some weird monster truck game no one knows
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
108
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Hesse, Germany








