Kommentare
Chicago, IL, USAChronos3 years ago

Discord is here, it's linked on the site: https://discord.gg/V34pEGm

Pear gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos6 years ago

How so is it not working? Generally the autosplitter itself is pretty bugged at the moment, so I recommend you split manually, and I don't think there's a marriage without tilts splits setting.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos6 years ago

You bumped an old thread, but yeah this is most likely due to the mods that you've installed, hence why we disallow mods for speedruns, it does seem very similar to a double quest completion glitch which has to due with saving and loading the game at a precise time which causes a quest to be completed multiple times. This can be seen in the Companions Guild speedruns on this page by both Waz and I.

QSHV gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

PC has things such as horse tilting which are not super viable on console because of how the amount of memory the game required for them, also using quicksaves and quickloads are also really different on console. This results in a different route and set of glitches for the PC and console versions of the game.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

I'd recommend just mashing E on her before hand instead of just 1 E press if you aren't skipping the dialogue correctly, otherwise use your fire breath shout a tiny bit later, you shouldn't need to use the sword.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

For getting through potions quickly, you just have to get used to it. It is a pretty mash heavy section in general I believe, but it does help if you resize windows properly so it is easier.

I don't believe OpenMW is allowed, similar to that of things such as SKSE for Skyrim not being allowed.

For your last question, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but in terms of experience by runners a lot have played morrowind casually and some have put in many hours of this game in runs.

MrBigTAnderson gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

Some of the glitches work, however overall it is a lot slower. Some glitches are different as well due to the saving and loading states that special edition has.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

Yeah, we must have missed this in the rules, normally console is bad for all of the runs, so I'll be adding that rule to that category, the rest of the categories already contains this rule.

Ingajke gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are able to hotkey items using the left and right buttons on the d-pad on the Xbox One

Edit: Here are some sources, and you can hotkey two items.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61050722

Chicago, IL, USAChronos7 years ago

Yeah, Daggerfallsetup is completely fine, that's what I use.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Also make sure you are comparing against in game time.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Make sure you take all items from the chest.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Ok, I'll add the console categories then, should be up once I get back.

Edit: Every guild now has a console category. If someone wants to run a different category that currently doesn't have console on it, message me on Discord (preferably) or on the forum for me to add it.

ToillePR und Fiji22 gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Destroy the Dark Brotherhood is now added as a subcategory for the Dark Brotherhood.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Nice run! I'll see if I can add it as a category.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

I never knew about this, but i did realize you can click from pretty far away, that is very useful information, thanks for sharing! I'll ne sure to use it.

Ecgtheow und QSHV gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

For learning the route, check the console videos, you can see a person run the game on console by clicking the video button on the right under the console section. For instance, fijibongwatr's wr run for console. For specific tricks and other things, you can contact us here, in the discord (preferably, more people check it there frequently), or use the guides section for some tricks of reference.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

What do you mean by that? If you want to start running for console, xbox 360 will be under the console any% category.

Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Special Edition is perfectly fine to run Glitchless as far as I'm concerned.

Supernature gefällt das.
Chicago, IL, USAChronos8 years ago

Can you test if the game can handle horse tilts at high speeds? Does the rock in the main quest route work? Can you wrong warp with it if you get out of bounds with the horse tilt? Is it controllable?

I have too many questions D:

I would love to help but I don't have a console, if you're on the discord I could speak with you about it too :p

Chronos Informationen
Speedrunner and moderator of many games. SGDQ 2019, CRDQ, ESA Corona Relief, AGDQ 2022, SGDQ 2023, GDQx @Twitchcon Runner.
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
143
Gespielte Spiele
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
39
Läufe
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
14
Läufe
Stacklands
Stacklands
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
11
Läufe
Baldur's Gate 3
Baldur's Gate 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
FATE
FATE
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
10
Läufe
Soulcalibur VI
Soulcalibur VI
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
9
Läufe
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
8
Läufe
Tetris Effect: Connected
Tetris Effect: Connected
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered
23
Besuche
Escape From Lavender Island
Escape From Lavender Island
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
29
Besuche
Starfield
Starfield
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
15
Besuche
Animalistic
Animalistic
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Baldur's Gate 3
Baldur's Gate 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
129
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
4,747
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1,669
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1,016
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Letzte Aktion 15 days ago
457
Aktionen
Exodus from the Earth
Exodus from the Earth
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
415
Aktionen
Amok Runner
Amok Runner
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
321
Aktionen
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
262
Aktionen
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
167
Aktionen
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
140
Aktionen
Escape From Lavender Island
Escape From Lavender Island
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
64
Aktionen
FATE
FATE
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
56
Aktionen