Kommentare
Thread: N++
Michigan, USACharlesSparkley8 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I didn't know about viewing control inputs on the reply., I'll try that. I actually liked taking a break from RTA sometimes and doing the in game IL boards but I changed my steam name and now it won't let me submit times anymore :(

Thread: N++
Michigan, USACharlesSparkley8 years ago

What is the detailed mechanics for walljumping? I ask because some levels in intro I can't seem to do things consistently or at all. For example, A-03-04 doing the right wall climb in two jumps. Sometimes, no problem, othertimes way short. The other is D-00-03... how to do those 3 short jump on the right but still get the height for the button? I guess its not trivial.

Thread: N++
Michigan, USACharlesSparkley8 years ago

Thanks for the answer, I'm splitting at the end now.

Thread: N++
Michigan, USACharlesSparkley9 years ago

Hey guys, I'm using Mole's autosplits in livesplit and for some reason I have an extra split or I'm not playing a level somehow. Basically I get to E-04-04 in the game, but the splits are on E-04-03 and I have to complete A-00-00 one more time for the autosplits to finish. I've watched Mole's video but can't figure out what's happening. Any ideas?

CharlesSparkley Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Pedro Kicks Back
Pedro Kicks Back
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
N++
N++
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Dragster
Dragster
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Extreme Sports with the Berenstain Bears
Extreme Sports with the Berenstain Bears
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf