Kommentare
Pays de la Loire, FranceChachamaxx26 days ago

Hi, I'm asking because it isn't specified in the rules: is the time used RTA, or the IGT recorded in the save file?

Pays de la Loire, FranceChachamaxx3 months ago

Hello.

I haven't seen any information about it anywhere.

Is the PC version of Bubsy 3D (not the Refurbished Edition) available on SRC, or do I need to create a new category for it?

I imagine that runs on this version can't be combined with PS1 runs.

Thomino gefällt das.
Pays de la Loire, FranceChachamaxx7 years ago

hey guys

I dont' know if you are active on the game but I will do a run during "Bourg la run" a charity marathon like the gdq which will take place from December 7th to 9th.

an English restream is planned by speedgaming but they need commentator. who would be available to comment on the "lucky dime caper" run ? my run will be on Saturday morning 8:15

I put you the form link to send to the team : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewbG5Gq7JZF2Pxvnvq-jBg7KWodTaHdtJFD407IrotCt7jjA/viewform

Thx a lot :)

Chachamaxx Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Goof Troop
Goof Troop
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
The Lucky Dime Caper Starring Donald Duck
The Lucky Dime Caper Starring Donald Duck
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Sonic Chaos (SMS)
Sonic Chaos (SMS)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Console & Time Trials)
1
Lauf
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Symphonia (Student Project)
Symphonia (Student Project)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Windswept
Windswept
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
7
Besuche
Penny's Big Breakaway
Penny's Big Breakaway
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
45
Besuche
Demon Tides
Demon Tides
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
4
Besuche
Aureole: Wings of Hope
Aureole: Wings of Hope
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
8
Besuche
Bubsy 4D
Bubsy 4D
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
1
Besuch
Hook (SMS)
Hook (SMS)
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
111
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Hook (SMS)
Hook (SMS)
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
6
Aktionen