Kommentare
AntarcticaCatfan129011 months ago

Ty moderator person for adding Milliseconds​

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

Explain the first boost, I want to understand how to do it (I have skill issue)

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

Also I put in wrong time. Im silly

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

skip past the first run. I wasted like 10 seconds of your time sorry!

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

a-a-a-a-a-a-agent swan are you there?

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

I would submit my SA Loud ballistic bitter pill but it's a 2hr stream

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

Sorry about that first fail I'm garbage ngl

AntarcticaCatfan12902 years ago

Congratulations

llin gefällt das.
AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Vezlaye is an amazing mod, she's the best moderator and lukedotpng is good to and so is agent 420. I always see them as verifiers and I might do a full game run on Xbox, Not trilogy because capture time. Unless I could record a clip and immediately start the next, but that is splicing even if I pause, I will do holiday hoarders so I get another World record on a game lol

llin gefällt das.
AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Vezlaye irl: 😎 💪

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Vezlaye is a great mod

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Ah thanks Mr. Mod guy​

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Now I'm going to show the planning screen AFTER the successful run so I can trim since I show my runs on moblie sorry mods!

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

I have a new run 53 on master with a shown rating screen but I need an editing software, I upload using my phone (Samsung galaxy A21 and I play on Xbox, if you mods have a good editing software on any of those I will gladly fix my runs.​

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Tge cbox trimming system sucks, you cant trim out parts on it in the middle.

AntarcticaCatfan12903 years ago

Doesn't a missing rating screen mean +1?

Catfan1290 Informationen
Hi!
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
38
Gespielte Spiele
Hitman: World of Assassination
Hitman: World of Assassination
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
24
Läufe
Grey-Box Testing
Grey-Box Testing
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Hitman WoA: Category Extensions
Hitman WoA: Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
7
Läufe