Kommentare
New ZealandCapchca8 years ago

In the guy in first run when it comes to worm tongue and the torch bearers it goes straight to it but in my game does this long fade from black and I find I am losing a lot of time to it any ideas how to fix it?

New ZealandCapchca8 years ago

Cool I guess now is the time to tell you I am currently up loading a 1 hour 1 minute run so I guess I will be taking 3rd place off you hahaha But I will probably be submitting some more runs over time if you have any hints or tips so speed it up please let me know hahaha

New ZealandCapchca8 years ago

Maybe just have 2 categories for the campaign like casual and legendary and don't bother having them for individual levels

Laerositus gefällt das.
New ZealandCapchca8 years ago

I'm new to running but I can help out if need be I have been practicing more to bring my time down if you want me to get a better time first.

Capchca Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Two Worlds
Two Worlds
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
86
Besuche
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
9
Besuche