Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USACaillouKan8 years ago

Ok, thanks for the replies, I was a bit confused, but now I understamd.

333Rich333, Ben, und Xander479 gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USACaillouKan8 years ago

How come No Starworld is considered a misc. category even though it's got more runners than most of the main categories. I understand no cape categories, due to not being ran as much as others. Just kinda curious.

Remz gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Pennsylvania, USACaillouKan8 years ago

I don't know how much you consider the opinion of a mediocre mario runner, but I think adding high scores would be the best idea. The reason for this is it would make this site the official video game website, not just for speedrunning, but for all video game competitive leaderboards. The name could even be Highscorerecords.com, that is if it isn't taken. Just my input.

CaillouKan Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
47
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
30
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Burger Shop
Burger Shop
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 3
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
Burger Shop 2
Burger Shop 2
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
15
Aktionen
Burger Shop
Burger Shop
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
5
Aktionen