Kommentare
Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaCZeke1 year ago

What on earth are the consoles "3DSBC" and "2DSBC"? They're listed for a bunch of games, but google turns up nothing at all.

Thread: Myst
Ontario, CanadaCZeke6 years ago

Ah! Neat.

Thread: Myst
Ontario, CanadaCZeke6 years ago

I see the categories are "Myst" and "Console", not "PC" and "Console". Is that an accident or a shot at the console ports? (I have no opinion here, just curious.)

Ontario, CanadaCZeke9 years ago

Since this site doesn't have PMs yet, I'll point it out here: there's a funny typo in the Rules for NG+. Time apparently stops at the end of the "decent fight". That should say "descent fight". (Of course, we all hope for the runner's sake that it IS a decent fight...)

[ED: Fixed now, I see. Thanks!]

CZeke Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Axiom Verge
Axiom Verge
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ANNO: Mutationem
ANNO: Mutationem
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche
OFF
OFF
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
5
Besuche
Axiom Verge
Axiom Verge
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
91
Besuche
Axiom Verge 2
Axiom Verge 2
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche
Children of Mana
Children of Mana
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
6
Besuche
Rozen Maiden : Gebetgarten
Rozen Maiden : Gebetgarten
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
3
Besuche