I still use AvidEmux.
Question: This says MSDOS and native. Dos doesn't have windows like this. This looks more like windows 3.1 or something.
WR Run for Original Hardware.
WR Run for Original Hardware.
How is the speedrun timer starting when the magnifying glass moves on screen? I would love to figure out how to do this on my Original hardware also. Would save me so much button mashing.
You should probably check the minecraft official forums for troubleshooting your game instead of the speedrun forum.
Ugh. I assume you are all being sacrastic that this is a good song.
It sounds like a 12 year old made it and posted it to vine or something old like that.
I can just see the kid, wearing pants hanging off his butt, some fake toy pistol, sunglasses and plastic bling.
No wonder the user was banned, not for the crappy song, but the point of it.
How do you insult a place like that and even expect to be allowed to stay there?
I'm sure all these responses were sarcasm and humour, but i just can't tell in today's world of insanity.

Hamilton, ON, Canada



