Kommentare
Nachrichten: Rec Room Category Extensions
are past runs allowed to be submitted that were archived due to screen being broken? not like it would matter anymore
I only made extensions 3 days ago and got given head of the page like 5 days ago
Thread: Rec Room
Unbekannt
Ggs
Thread: Rec Room
Mskitty created the speedrun.com page for what I've been told
Thread: Rec Room
That's on me I didn't know what you played on since a screen mode recorded the run. If you guys submit it again I'll verify it.
Thread: Rec Room
Thread: Rec Room
They can be on anything but if there is at least 1 VR player it is classed as a VR run
Thread: Rec Room
Thread: Rec Room Category Extensions
But walking locomotion and teleport locomotion are already are on boards and it says what the players used
1 bis 20 von insgesamt 70 angezeigt
CH4RM3R Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
260
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

England






