Kommentare
Galicia, SpainByLoro423 years ago

I did get the Chest with secret card, I used the savebook after that to repeat the jump, but if that you say is other Chest, I don´t know what are you say

Galicia, SpainByLoro423 years ago

Helo marczesclaw11, thanks you so much, and no, I don´t gonna make the same mistake, I prefer wait for good links and have full health my pc.

marczeslaw11 gefällt das.
Galicia, SpainByLoro423 years ago

I have seen that my issue has 35 views, may I know if somebody is discusing of if I may return to de server or I cannot return? I would like to have a reply at less, and if I can´t return back a reason why, thanks for your time.

Galicia, SpainByLoro423 years ago

About August 2022 I downloaded a game wich was not a game and was a virus who hacked me the Discord account and my profile estarted to send discord nitro messages or somenthing like that, I have fixed the problem and I didn´t have more troubles, the thing is HP Speedrunning geted out me of the server, I understund perfectly that decision, is totally logic, but when I tried to get again in the server I couldn´t get in, I appologise if I have cause any issues to somebody in the server with this problem, but I´d like to return to the server, I am learning HP2 100% Speedrun and I think the server has verry good guides to learn some strats, thanks, and sorry for the problems that I did make you. And sorry if my english is not verry well...

PiKine gefällt das.
Thread: Flatworld
Galicia, SpainByLoro424 years ago

He estado investigando y he encontrado una manera de hacer que un autospliter funcione mediante imágenes, el problema es que precisamente no funciona, y no he encontrado una manera de arreglarlo, por su puesto esto sería una manera temporal de usarlo, por lo menos para no tener que estar pendiente de los splits en la run

Noice gefällt das.
Galicia, SpainByLoro424 years ago

I don´t no why this happens but, my game doesn´t shows the FPS with StreamLabs Obs, I have it on my game but, StreamLAbs doesn´t show it, and How someone explain me How can I do the Cotrroller Disconected Glitch, Thanks, I tried do it but I don´t be able to get it.

Galicia, SpainByLoro424 years ago

Hello, thanks you, I haved lokeed for other temporal fix an I dowpatched the game yestarday with this video, , however, this Downpatcher Will be good for new runners Who comming to run this beautifull game.

Galicia, SpainByLoro424 years ago

Thanks you for help me, but the fail still appears I have post a issue in GitHub to try them upgrade the Downpatch because I think what that is necesary

Galicia, SpainByLoro424 years ago

I tried downpatch my game, I´ve got the 611616 rev. This revision dosn´t comes with the current of the downpatch, so I used de most current revision of the downpatch to try downgrade, first I haved to download Donet SDK from Google (external link), to start the downpatch, then I started to downpatch, put my verification code, and all right, but in one moment the downpacher gives me a stupid message I don´t understand: "Downloading depot manifest...Got CDN auth token for steamcontent.com result: Fail (expires 01/01/1970 0:00:00)", after this shows me in the next line "Disconnected from Steam", I don´t understand nothing, Have it relatinship with the born date or what?, Thanks for help me, and sorry if my english isn´t very well.

Galicia, SpainByLoro425 years ago

I´m wondering if can I run the game with the Rockstar Games Launcher version because I have that bought , or I have to buy the steam version to do runs in this game?, I have only one screen, also can I run this game with it windowed without any problem?, I don´t know if the current downgrades patches will work for Rockstar Launcher Version Sorry if my engish isn´t verry well

ByLoro42 Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
27
Gespielte Spiele
Flatworld
Flatworld
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
17
Läufe
Pineapple on pizza
Pineapple on pizza
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
1
Lauf
pureya
pureya
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Flatworld
Flatworld
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
1,064
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
124
Besuche
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
215
Besuche
Mafia: The Old Country
Mafia: The Old Country
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
17
Besuche
Ambidextro
Ambidextro
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
16
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Patrick Star Game
7
Besuche
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1
Besuch
Persona 3 Reload
Persona 3 Reload
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Flatworld
Flatworld
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
8
Aktionen