Kommentare
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21274 years ago

@YUMmy_Bacon5 like farming again?!?!

Gelöscht
,
Gelöscht
und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21274 years ago

Emu

(Also why did you put goose?)

Gelöscht
, MinecraftGaming und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21274 years ago

It’s not game music but It’s good music, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

YUMmy_Bacon5 und landus gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21274 years ago

Any Mario kart song

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Why is there a classic 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?

United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Oh, this is not official, but I might resign from being mod. I’m not as active as I need to be, so I might resign.

United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

I have taken another break, and I’ll try to stay more active.

United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Yes, you are not able to download it anymore, and I’m sad to tell you.

United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

What do you mean by that?

Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Dots aren’t letters, so no.

SuperAL1, O.D.W. und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

i'm not

SuperGamer64,
Gelöscht
und 5 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Good luck!

Thread: The Site
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Yes, you have to say what the rules are in the video and complete the game

Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

I'm not. Keepo

SuperGamer64,
Gelöscht
und 5 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

I wasn’t going to post, I was just curious.

SuperAL1 und Merl_ gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

My favorite is me! Okay, for real it is Official Rick Astley.

Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

I'm bad at following instructions tho

SuperGamer64,
Gelöscht
und 5 Andere gefällt das.
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

Welcome to the community @ZackariasGaming! I hope you will have a fun time speedrunning.

Thread: Talk
United StatesBurritoguy21275 years ago

it's impossible to break the chain, you can only start new ones

SuperGamer64,
Gelöscht
und 5 Andere gefällt das.
Burritoguy2127 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Hot Wheels: Race Off
Hot Wheels: Race Off
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Mario Kart Wii Category Extensions
Mario Kart Wii Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Category Extensions
1
Lauf
Risk: Global Domination
Risk: Global Domination
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Cars
Cars
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
2
Besuche
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
4
Besuche
Life Is Strange Category Extensions
Life Is Strange Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
2
Besuche
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
241
Besuche
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
113
Besuche
Mario Kart Wii Category Extensions
Mario Kart Wii Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
43
Besuche
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
30
Besuche
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Category Extensions
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
11
Besuche