Kommentare
Thread: NES Remix 2
United StatesBroadSwordBard3 years ago

I don't see the button, but I think maybe it's because my account is brand new. I'll wait a week and see if it shows up. Thank you!

Thread: NES Remix 2
United StatesBroadSwordBard3 years ago

My grandson and I play this game all the time and go back and forth beating each other's records. It just dawned on me to check and see if there were world records for this game. As it turns out, we have quite a few runs that beat the scores posted here. However, I can't figure out how to submit them.

If this game is still accepting submissions, would it be okay to take a clear phone video of the replay data uploaded to YouTube as proof? Thanks for any help!

BroadSwordBard Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
NES Remix 2
NES Remix 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
70
Besuche