Kommentare
NorwayBorari6 years ago

I pretty much always do 60, anything over 100 is a no-go for me.

There is different software to help cap your FPS, if you have a Nvidia card you can do it straight from the control panel by selecting the .exe file and choose. Otherwise I recommend what Klagarn says, its not a super discussed topic so I'm not very well-versed on it. Joining the discord can help getting more PoV's as more people are active there!

Babyhuehnchen gefällt das.
NorwayBorari7 years ago

As title says, I'm putting out a bounty for finding a usable skip. Read more about it in the discord, also a potential viable method shown here.

Borari Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
33
Gespielte Spiele
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
20
Läufe
A Hat in Time
A Hat in Time
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
A Hat in Time (Beta Build)
A Hat in Time (Beta Build)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Smite
Smite
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
The Messenger
The Messenger
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
1,496
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
25
Aktionen