Kommentare
Jeju, South KoreaBook_09 months ago

Mobile devices are available up to 26"40.

can_profesyonell gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_010 months ago

Okay, guys. There is controversy about me using a flag to write a speedglitch, so I am explaining this. Based on my other videos, I achieved 26"22 without a flag but failed, and I achieved 26"33 seconds even with the flag. Therefore, regardless of whether or not flag glitch it's doesn't not works. So What? I DID NOT Used speed glitches. In conclusion, this was won with my true skill. Please do not let such an unfortunate incident happen again

26"22 but fall:

Jeju, South KoreaBook_010 months ago

OMG GG YOUR GOATTTTTTT

UwUTeevee und can_profesyonell gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_011 months ago

Trio at round 17 that's crazy. GG

can_profesyonell und IITarikII gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

1758000 Rounds 💀

pockylush gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

wow noice

Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

HAHAHAHAHA NICE TIED SEC 26"97

MasterOfShadows gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

You beat it our my Android record. Congrats

JoaoBaconHair gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

GOOD LUCK

can_profesyonell gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

Good luck bro, I hope you did it for WR

liptonspower gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

This day was crazy 😱

Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

MEGA CONGRATS RUSLAN HOW 2ND EVER BEAT IT FOR ROUND 666!!!

MasterOfShadows und HLEBUSHECPlay gefällt das.
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Jeju, South KoreaBook_01 year ago

Sub 26"40 it's impossible but you can beat it for record. Goodluck 🫡

TXGTime gefällt das.
Book_0 Informationen
ㅇㅅㅇ
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
42
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Survive and Kill the Killers in Area 51
42
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
3D Ultra Minigolf
3D Ultra Minigolf
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
ROBLOX: Survive and Kill the Killers in Area 51
1,002
Besuche