Kommentare
United StatesBombyBuddie10 months ago

Sorry I forgot I was a mod of this! Im happy to see people running it tho!

Thread: Sam & Max
United StatesBombyBuddie2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Thread: The Site
United StatesBombyBuddie2 years ago

I would like some help Moderating Sam & Max VR.

I set up some form of page but it's still kinda messy and I'm not great at organizing things. Plus the fact I don't always mingle on the site. So I feel that it is necessary to get some help. Could I have a few volunteers or any recommendation for trusted moderators?

Zanum gefällt das.
BombyBuddie Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
There Is No Game
There Is No Game
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Job Simulator
Job Simulator
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
I Spy Challenger!
I Spy Challenger!
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Chess
SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Chess
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
1
Lauf
Scary Juan
Scary Juan
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
1
Lauf
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
5
Besuche
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
4
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Sam & Max Save The World: Remastered
Sam & Max Save The World: Remastered
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
2
Aktionen
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual!
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
1
Aktion
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
1
Aktion