Kommentare
Texas, USABobGuysonski1 year ago

Hey so I was thinking of running this game and I saw that it has 16 levels where as any% run only has 4 levels for spooky neighborhood 1. Is there any chance of the other 12 levels being added and the any% being fixed?

ItsAK gefällt das.
Texas, USABobGuysonski3 years ago

I was watching the 100% glitched speedrun and I was wondering what would count it as 100% glitched as opposed to glitch less would the skip at 5:15 be the part that counts as a glitch?

BobGuysonski Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
75
Gespielte Spiele
Freerice
Freerice
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
51
Läufe
Splatoon 3
Splatoon 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
16
Läufe
Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Splatoon 2
Splatoon 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Multiple Splatoon Games
Multiple Splatoon Games
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
GREAT SCHOOL BREAKOUT
GREAT SCHOOL BREAKOUT
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf