Kommentare
Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro3 months ago

Nice routing! Well done and welcome to the leaderboard : )

flovoid gefällt das.
Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro3 months ago

I’m not sure what happened to the timer in this run? 1 hour 38 minutes is clearly not the actual time…

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro8 months ago

Nicely done! Welcome to the leaderboards!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro10 months ago

Congrats on the WR run!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro10 months ago

The era of “menu strats” has begun!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro10 months ago

Incredible run! First one to employ “menu strats”, I was wondering when someone would try that in a run

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro10 months ago

Welcome to the leaderboard! An incredible Sub 5 minute run!

Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro10 months ago

Welcome to the leaderboard, thanks for playing!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

I know the time loss is painful, but it wasn’t all that bad, you still got the 7:3X! Congrats!!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

I love seeing the runs taken through 3-Berry! That level looks so simple on the surface, but I’ve seen so many different ways of clearing it

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Nice run! 2-1 and 2-2 were especially smooth!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Really incredible run! Sorry it took me so long to remember it was in the verification queue. This might be the last major barrier; I'm not sure if a 4:3X is possible, but I'd love to be proven wrong!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Looks like only a few spots left for improvement, but sub-4:40 should be doable!

Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Congrats on setting the first verified run of the updated version of this category! Sub 9 looks like it will be quite doable!

TripleAce gefällt das.
Thread: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Okay; it's FINALLY fixed! Had to make the old category the New category and make a New Category and move the Old runs into it >_< With that, I can finally verify your run!

TripleAce gefällt das.
Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Incredible run! I barely see any room for improvement, maybe 3 instances?

Unbekannt
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Had to edit the time, approved

Thread: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Hi there; apologies for not responding sooner, I didn’t see the post and I’ve been really busy this last week.

I’ll update the rules to match the current game logic ASAP!

I’ll swap the current runs in the All Berries to a legacy leaderboard, which I had to do on Steam as well.

TripleAce gefällt das.
Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

Great to see an All Leaves run on the newest version of the game including the new levels!

TripleAce gefällt das.
Lauf: Unless
Toronto, ON, CanadaBluishGreenPro1 year ago

If you have deaths / resets in the recording, please put a timestamp for the actual beginning of the run

BluishGreenPro Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
16 days ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Unless
Unless
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
17
Läufe
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,066
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Unless
Unless
Letzte Aktion 16 days ago
205
Aktionen
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Worlds Within Worlds (WWW)
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
89
Aktionen