Kommentare
Thread: Metel (PC)
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

wait why is @CsGoVERNITEDimas30 banned? hes innocent.

Nachrichten: Supra Mayro 64
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

@Avriix does the new timing change include 0.40?

BloodyCrimson1 year ago

@SheppySquared no we won't stop and I got it from somewes. Once I get home I'll show you.

BloodyCrimson1 year ago

@vancantorus why is there a huge line against your name

BloodyCrimson1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BloodyCrimson1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

just do the same thing as me and we will be twr holders

BloodyCrimson1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

Mod Note: Retimed To 1:05.050.

BloodyCrimson1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

You don't need to mention all of the time starting shit like that but next time, pls just say "Mod Note: Retimed to 1:23.456." That's an example.

BloodyCrimson1 year ago

lol the run is privated @Avriix reject it.

BloodyCrimson1 year ago

@Leman1 Where can alpha demo be found?

Thread: Metel (PC)
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

oh I did not know that, thanks!

BloodyCrimson1 year ago

@xcfb I agree, I think id be a good mod honestly at this point Idrc if I dont get regular mod or not, Ijust want mod.

SWIL gefällt das.
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

I want regular mod after I do a run and I moderate another supra mayro game.

SWIL gefällt das.
BloodyCrimson1 year ago

we taking tomies quotes before hn3 🔥

BloodyCrimson Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Supra Mayro: Spacee Adwentur
Supra Mayro: Spacee Adwentur
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Schoolboy Runaway (PC)
Schoolboy Runaway (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Metel (PC)
Metel (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf