Kommentare
BlitzHere8 days ago

It should be; it's quite intriguing. You can bring it up with TheTastyPi, I sure he'll love to know.

BlitzHere8 days ago

Please make sure to actually provide a video instead of providing a link to the video next time.

BlitzHere1 month ago

Please include only the section for Speed Branch next time.

BlitzHere1 month ago

Please include only the section for Wall Jump Branch next time.

BlitzHere1 month ago

Please include only the section for Multi-Jump Branch next time.

BlitzHere1 month ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BlitzHere8 months ago

Note: Please include an actual video next time instead of a drive file and actually show the activation of the switch. Thanks.

BlitzHere1 year ago

There's a process where you can apply to become a moderator if the moderators are generally inactive. However, it's really up to the Super Moderator's descretion if they are not.

BlitzHere2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
BlitzHere2 years ago

Great job on the run, however, as it was not done on one sitting, it may be taken down later.

BlitzHere2 years ago

Alright. My discord is @wanuchkani. Let's talk.

BlitzHere2 years ago

Congratulations! Don't worry, I do check here often. I do all of my runs legitimately, and it is safe to say that I don't plan on being biased just because it is my run. I had declined, after all, some of my own runs for not meeting my own standards.

BlitzHere2 years ago

And now I’m a moderator :)

BlitzHere2 years ago

._.

BlitzHere Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Just a Platformer
Just a Platformer
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Minecraft (Classic)
Minecraft (Classic)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Just a Platformer
Just a Platformer
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
10
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Just a Platformer
Just a Platformer
Letzte Aktion 8 days ago
35
Aktionen