Kommentare
Lauf: Portal
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

how do you people do this

Lauf: Portal
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

wait what

Lauf: Data Wing
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

Where is the bug? I'm new to data wing speedrunning

IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

If a 3.908 on phone is possible pauseless, then mark my words top 5 is definitely possible for you

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

for anybody wondering about the BBC version of getaway shootout, that is on Niro's github

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

Sorry I recorded too late

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

Why am I the most cracked android player 😭

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

This speedrun is from a now inaccessible emaiL. I prove that this is my account

They were created on the same iMac

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

Bet

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

That looks slow ngl

To compensate for any possible insults, how do u casually get 3.816 without PIS?

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

NO WAIT HOW DO I EDIT A RUN

Edit: you just press edit

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

I hope I get a faster record than badman

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

I tried PIS on Android

Just connect a kb

Niro69420 gefällt das.
IndiaBizarreBoi11 year ago

Imagine I beat 3.7 without PIS

Niro69420 gefällt das.
BizarreBoi1 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Getaway Shootout
Getaway Shootout
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Getaway Shootout
Getaway Shootout
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
27
Besuche