Kommentare
United StatesBingusGoop9 months ago

What's the ruling on mods that add engines?

United StatesBingusGoop1 year ago

I've been trying to make the run work but after trying a fair bit it doesn't seem possible to get the run under 10 hours and I can't dedicate that much time per run but I still want to see it done.

United StatesBingusGoop1 year ago

recording/editing software (I don't now if I'd need to edit) I'm not entirely sure what to use because this would be my first speedrun.

United StatesBingusGoop1 year ago

I'd be willing to do that but since it would be my first run would you give me some pointers on how I should record it

United StatesBingusGoop1 year ago

Can I propose a new run Museum%.

In it you would have to restore all Locomotives. It would follow the same rules as Any% but time time ends once all locomotives are fully complete

And there could be two categories Completion and Demonstrator. For the first you could use DRVT paint cans and for the ladder you would have to use DEMO cans witch are twice as expensive.

BingusGoop Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Derail Valley
Derail Valley
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Derail Valley
Derail Valley
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
23
Besuche