Kommentare
Thread: GigaBash
FranceBernieLeBro2 years ago
I have nothing against this idea
LoopMifra und jebbe gefällt das.
FranceBernieLeBro2 years ago

Hello, having not received a response to my request by private message, I am posting a message on this forum to make an official request to add categories to the game "Kamen Rider Kabuto"

The game currently only has one category while the story mode allows you to play 3 different routes.

Likewise there are 4 different difficulty modes corresponding unless I am mistaken to the difficulty: Very Easy, Easy, Normal and Hard (the starting cursor being placed at the 3rd notch)

But back to the 3 different routes of the main mode which seems to be called "Buster Mode" these do not have the same number of fights.

The road to L'any% current

The “Kabuto Route” Offers 12 Combats

The “Rider Route” Offers 10 fights

The “Worm Route” Offers 7 fights

After only one run completed in "Rider Route" I beat the current WR by 1 minute, that doesn't make sense.

In order to diversify the gameplay on the game, I would like to revive interest in it for runners like LudenZero but also to have standardization with other games in the series offering several routes and difficulty that the categories be added to the game. I am ready to take a place as second moderator in order to put these in place or if moderation on this game no longer interests you or you lack time for it.

I hope to get a response to my message.

Thank you for your attention.

FranceBernieLeBro2 years ago

I am ok for the separation of the PC and Switch category. we will still wait a while to see if Pazuzu also wants to give us his opinion

FranceBernieLeBro2 years ago
If the difference is significant it seems a good idea. Especially since the PC version seems difficult to obtain by legal means. Unless someone knows how to develop an auto splitter that doesn't count loading times and can be used on emulation or on switch. I admit I don't know anything about it
FranceBernieLeBro2 years ago
I would like to have your opinion on adding a "New Game 2-Players" category to the game. The second player would join the run at the end of the tutorial. I'm thinking of attempting this run in around ten days accompanied by my daughter.
BernieLeBro Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
89
Gespielte Spiele
GigaBash
GigaBash
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
13
Läufe
Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
12
Läufe
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Agito
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
10
Läufe
Choujin Sentai Jetman
Choujin Sentai Jetman
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
7
Läufe
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Golden Knight Garo
Golden Knight Garo
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Kamen Rider 555
Kamen Rider 555
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind
1
Besuch
GigaBash
GigaBash
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
8
Besuche
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
29
Besuche
Mighty Action X
Mighty Action X
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
1
Besuch
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Kamen Rider Kuuga
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
106
Besuche
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
55
Besuche
Kamen Rider Agito
Kamen Rider Agito
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
177
Besuche
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
105
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
47
Aktionen
Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez
Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
45
Aktionen
Kamen Rider Blade
Kamen Rider Blade
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
31
Aktionen
GigaBash
GigaBash
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
27
Aktionen
Golden Knight Garo
Golden Knight Garo
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
11
Aktionen
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
3
Aktionen
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
3
Aktionen
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
2
Aktionen