Kommentare
Thread: Sam & Max
United StatesBawfulio2 years ago

It's not letting me make a new thread so I'll ask here. Since the first two are already up, is it possible to add The Devil's Playhouse remaster?

United StatesBawfulio2 years ago

Well, I finally took a crack at Roomisode X. I'm including the video as a way to hopefully help set up a category for it. There's also a glitch where you can just straight up skip the opening cutscene by left-clicking

United StatesBawfulio2 years ago

Should we add a category for the Roomisode X bonus episode? There could be one for it solo and one for all 4 roomisodes together

Bawfulio Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Sam & Max 301: The Penal Zone
Sam & Max 301: The Penal Zone
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space: Remastered
Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space: Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Dangeresque: The Roomisode Triungulate
Dangeresque: The Roomisode Triungulate
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf