Kommentare
Baudshaw3 months ago

Congrats on your first run!

FuriaSkyward gefällt das.
Baudshaw6 months ago

这或许是个好主意,但需要调整。练习跑酷会非常困难,而且并非每个人都有足够的翅膀完成。一个想法是举办一场收集雕像的比赛,比如收集50座雕像。

MZeppelin gefällt das.
Baudshaw7 months ago

Welcome to Sky speedrunning! Message me (here or discord username Baudshaw) if you wanna get more help!

z0mb00 gefällt das.
Baudshaw8 months ago

There you have it! The most legendary NG+ runner, constantly with the world record! Very impressive!

Baudshaw9 months ago

HOLY PEAK!! This is a great record from you!!

Baudshaw9 months ago

Good run! I hope to see you do more NG+, you’re really talented at it

Baudshaw9 months ago

Welcome to Sky speedrunning!!! You’re doing great!

TacticalDeux gefällt das.
Baudshaw10 months ago

Very talented world record!! You’re a real legend, having the world records for both Any% and NG+!!

Baudshaw11 months ago

Very impressive! A new world record is always cool!

Baudshaw1 year ago

Very talented run! This is a great world record

Coral_sky gefällt das.
Baudshaw1 year ago

Because I’m going to college, I will be less active as a moderator in this board. I love this community and I hope to see it flourish, no matter who runs it.

我要上大学了,这意味着我作为版主的活跃度会降低。我热爱这个社区,希望它能够蓬勃发展。

MZeppelin, MurphysLaw und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Baudshaw1 year ago

A very good run! I hope to see you speedrun more

Baudshaw1 year ago

Very good run!! I like how you did the Valley and Wasteland Temple. You got very lucky at the end of Eden. I hope to see more runs from you again!

Fondue12345 gefällt das.
Baudshaw1 year ago

This is a very, very strange glitch

Baudshaw1 year ago

问题是,彩虹跑在一年中的大部分时间都无法通行。

The problem is, the Rainbow Run is inaccessible for much of the year.

HarPer0320 gefällt das.
Baudshaw1 year ago

Great run, and thank you for your contribution to sky speedrunning.

I am a bit curious: why do you open your emote menu to change your stance? Do you think it makes you fly faster?

kyohe gefällt das.
Baudshaw1 year ago

Extremely impressive run! Great job for breaking the world record 🤯

(Also, I think it’s possible to retime it for a shorter time, as you stopped the timer late.)

Baudshaw1 year ago

Tragically, we may have to change the rules to allow fairness, because the Blue Bird quest can only be done once.

Baudshaw1 year ago

Sorry about that, I probably assumed the two runs were the same because they had very similar times

Baudshaw1 year ago

I suppose it’s useful if you wanna look cool instead of using the awkward sneak pose 😆

Baudshaw Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
14 hours ago
Läufe
30
Gespielte Spiele
Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
30
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Apple Knight Dungeons
Apple Knight Dungeons
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1,890
Besuche
Sky: Children of the Light Category Extensions
81
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
442
Aktionen
Sky: Children of the Light Category Extensions
47
Aktionen