Kommentare
California, USABagelTheBagel4 years ago

Thanks, I've added you as a mod. I did at the very least add the 100% and any% categories (Any% was requested by someone that submitted a run)

California, USABagelTheBagel4 years ago

I've got a lot on my plate these days, and I'm not as invested in this game as I was when I first submitted this game, so I don't think I'm fit to be a mod anymore. Currently there are three pending runs that I haven't made time to look at thoroughly, and I apologize.

California, USABagelTheBagel4 years ago

This isn't a very active speed game, so I'm not sure who will see this... but there's been a pending run that I've put off verifying for a couple reasons; but this run is significant because they opted not to complete the family tree or the puzzles.

It's my fault this happened because the rules don't state that they are a requirement, the game itself doesn't require them to receive the best ending, and the category's name is called "Best Ending" and not "100%.

This is a pretty significant change compared to currently-submitted runs, so I want to hear other people's thoughts on this. We could allow this and make this the new route, deny this and make the puzzles and family tree a requirement, or perhaps consider this the new "Best Ending" route and change the current leaderboard to "100%".

Jakacat und JuegAriel gefällt das.
California, USABagelTheBagel5 years ago

Just added the variables and updated the runs on the leaderboard with them. I really should get around to playing through this again. I have the physical Switch version, so I could maybe look into loading time comparisons and stuff.

JuegAriel gefällt das.
California, USABagelTheBagel5 years ago

I haven't played through the game since the update came out, but I'm assuming Mona is required since they're a part of the family tree. I also wasn't aware that they moved some puzzle pieces around, that's interesting.

I think a patch variable will be fine for now, though I'm not too familiar with how it works, so I'm not sure how it should be set up. Should I just add a "Version" variable and add "unpatched" and "patched" values?

JuegAriel gefällt das.
BagelTheBagel Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Mr. Driller
Mr. Driller
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Later Alligator
Later Alligator
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Phasmophobia
Phasmophobia
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Later Alligator
Later Alligator
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
350
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Later Alligator
Later Alligator
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
5
Aktionen