Kommentare
BelgiumAxel38004 years ago

Hi all !

I think that i have a idea probably interessing later will see. This an category with trade alt main with all trainer which can be done with an trade of the desired egg, for example: I have a Adamant Starly 5IV or 6IV and the objectif is vainquish all trainer of the routes.

I hope you will like my idea.

Thank you in advance ! ^-^

BelgiumAxel38005 years ago

Hey ! It will be possible to make a category mercenary digimon% with the different digimon ? It's been a long time since I played this games but it but that to be nice. ;)

BelgiumAxel38006 years ago

Hi all ! I am new in the speedrunning, i wanted to know if it is possible to finish the game in any % with Corviknight only without having to use Ethernatus.

Thank you in advance ! ^^

Axel3800 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Disney Speedstorm
Disney Speedstorm
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Pokémon Sword/Shield Category Extensions
Pokémon Sword/Shield Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Disney Speedstorm
Disney Speedstorm
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Pokémon Sword/Shield Category Extensions
1,492
Besuche
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Category Extensions
57
Besuche
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
118
Besuche
Digimon Masters
Digimon Masters
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
17
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue Category Extensions
Pokémon Red/Blue Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
8
Besuche