Kommentare
Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack2 years ago

Might be a v1.1 addition. Here's a mediocre run I did.

Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack3 years ago

I would also defer to FlannelKat as I only ever played the Arcade when I was 8 years old at a pizza parlor =P

We can also add a different category for the game if the differences are noticeable. The more Rolling Thunder runs the better!

Nachrichten: Rolling Thunder
Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack3 years ago

I'm down for a Discord server for Rolling Thunder. I'd set one up but Discord is not my forte.

Thread: Cave Story
Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack9 years ago

Don't take my word for it, but I would assume it would have to be proven beyond doubt that the changes affected the timing in no way whatsoever, possibly to the extent of providing audio cues the original files didn't have.

Thread: The Site
Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack11 years ago

Good to see so many volunteers! I'd volunteer as well but I'm lazy and unreliable =P

Trollbear666 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Portland, OR, USAAutomat1cJack11 years ago

Hellz to the YEAH

Automat1cJack Informationen
Music, Games, and Good Times ;)
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Bionic Commando (NES)
Bionic Commando (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Rolling Thunder
Rolling Thunder
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Little Samson
Little Samson
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Shovel Knight
Shovel Knight
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Mega Man
Mega Man
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Rygar (NES)
Rygar (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 3
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Mega Man: The Sequel Wars  Episode Red
Mega Man: The Sequel Wars Episode Red
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Rolling Thunder
Rolling Thunder
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
140
Besuche
Bionic Commando (NES)
Bionic Commando (NES)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
37
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Rolling Thunder
Rolling Thunder
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
11
Aktionen