Kommentare
Lauf: A Township Tale
Thread: A Township Tale
go outside then and then you can glitchwalk like don't be mad at me for being smarter
Lauf: A Township Tale
I just realised how crazy this actually is. If he never messed up in that run he would be at 2:40-2:41. He got that good of a time 9 months ago, he can definitely get 1st place again if he does not mess up in a new run that is a lil better or a lot better, but I do believe levi will claim his 1st place trophy someday.
Thread: A Township Tale
voidofname hoarderbag speedruns do take a bit but its based on wyrm luck so if you get 3 big rolls on your first 3 wyrms it could be around 10minutes
Thread: A Township Tale
yes very good
1 bis 12 von insgesamt 12 angezeigt
Atlas_ATT Informationen
I AM GERDUTCHIAN THE GREAT THE SECOND
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele

Germany