Kommentare
United StatesArris_Tier7 years ago

My apologies for taking so long to upload my Hard Any% record. I got it back in September of 2018 but I'm really forgetful and lazy and never uploaded it.

I see there was recent discussion on the strats for hard. I've had sub 7 minutes for a while now but I didn't use the route previously suggested.

Devil, Lovers, and Justice do not need a reset. Star usually only requires one reset. Fool isn't an issue, and Hermit I find requires two resets to be beatable. From Judgement to High Priestess I find that the resets vary on the RNG, I don't have a solid route but I would say reset if it feels too hard. One reset for Empress, one reset for Tower, and one reset for Fortune.

I think I can get maybe around 6:30 but I've yet to get below 6:41. With this route it just kind of seems like an RNG grind, I constantly reset in the first two levels. Try out my pattern and see how it goes!

  • Arris
beytrod gefällt das.
Arris_Tier Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
7 years ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Magical Drop 3
Magical Drop 3
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Magical Drop 3
Magical Drop 3
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
36
Besuche