Kommentare
Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne97 months ago

I am not letting ts slide 👀✌️.

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne97 months ago

🫡🚩

Thread: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

I just try this "fun category" in all minigames you can die and I can resume it in these quotes:

-Waiting a awfully long time/do something and then wait a awfully long time.

-Spam the option that subtracts time/kills you/do something and then spam the option that subtracts time/kills you.

-Dying to the first obstacle/Go up,then fall.

-RNG games,but more RNG.

Star popper and maybe volleyball are the only ones that are decent for this,rest is boring or garbage.

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Good record dude,is very unlikely anyone will beat it again.

Thread: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Other than star popper and pou popper, other minigames would be just "click wrong option" or dying to the first obstacle,not interesting.

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Good one man,hopefully it doesn't get beaten in the next week.

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

He went to the river and found a frog.

Zackajin gefällt das.
Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

"Food swap"😔💔🥀

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Well done 👌

Mavi_adam gefällt das.
Thread: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Like,in pou popper by example,the run starts when clicking play/restart,but the game doesn't "start" until you launch some Pou,so can't the player just do nothing for over 12 hours and it still counts,since the category rules don't say nothing against it?

Lauf: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne98 months ago

Calm down brokedario,just wait for my +1h run soon,I'm just struggling so hard to even record sm grind runs.

LordParoah gefällt das.
Thread: Pou 3D
BrazilAreWhyne99 months ago

This would prob shorter the grind time,can I?

AreWhyne9 Informationen
Beigetreten
10 months ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
40
Gespielte Spiele
Pou 3D
Pou 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 6 days ago
40
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pou 3D
Pou 3D
Letzter Besuch 6 days ago
214
Besuche