Kommentare
Nachrichten: Super Mario Bros.
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus13 years ago

Why wait till the 17th? Why isn't this effective immediately?

Zanum gefällt das.
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

Where's the date?

SomeSpeedrunner gefällt das.
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

Somehow I was notified of this before it even got verified.

Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

SOB is 1:37:14

Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

BPT right now is 14:26.55

Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

Finally a respectable time for this category.

MrJavi94 gefällt das.
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

Take my word for it, you will never beat this; it's too good to be beat.

CalMc gefällt das.
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

Actual SOB is a 12:38.6; not sure why no one else, especially the runner themselves, has pointed out this mistake, unless I'm missing something, of course.

Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Kansas, USAArcadeZeus14 years ago

I could go for 1x if I grinded for max coins, which I may do someday, but first I would like to put some more games under my belt. Classes end for me on Dec. 9, so expect some more runs from different games after that date.

ArcadeZeus1 Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
147
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
256
Besuche
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
16
Besuche
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
423
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
123
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. 3
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
231
Besuche