Kommentare
FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

I can add only "Bitminer 25.0" for now, and when you'll be sure for the other versions, I will add these !

FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

What versions unlock new places ?

FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

Only the Bitminer 25.0 or other versions ?

Thread: The Site
FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

I asked to him to follow me to speak about mercury hg on speedrun.com, but It would be more faster to make me moderator of the game ^^

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

Hi ! Can I be a moderator on this game : http://www.speedrun.com/hg The only moderator isn't connected since 1 year :/

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

I think not ! Really !

FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

Finally :

Call of Duty: Ghosts: Extinction Mode

Point of Contact 1st Section 2nd Section 3rd Section Escape (Maybe make, 1player, 2p, 3p and 4players)

Nightfall 1st Section 2nd Section 3rd Section Escape (Maybe make, 1player, 2p, 3p and 4players)

Mayday 1st Section 2nd Section 3rd Section Escape (Maybe make, 1player, 2p, 3p and 4players)

Awakening 1st Section 2nd Section 3rd Section Escape (Maybe make, 1player, 2p, 3p and 4players)

Exodus I really don't know what we can make for this one ! I don't play a lot this map !

FranceAntoninZeKing9 years ago

It's simple, We can make 6 charts (0,1,2,3,4 and 5 "relics" I don't have the name in english) for each map ! We can also make chart for each part of the game, for example on Point of Contact.We can make : First section, Second section and Third section. I don't have the time to make a list today, I will make a list Tomorrow !

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

It's possible to create speedrun charts for "Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction" ? Like the Black Ops Series ?

Thread: The Site
FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

I want to be a moderator on Burger Shop Please ! http://www.speedrun.com/Burger_Shop

The only moderator is online since 2 months !

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

It's Impossible to have a new Moderator on Wii Party ?

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

Hi ! I have a speedrun on Wii Party (I upload the speedrun on youtube and I post it) but the only Moderator of the game is offline since 6 months ! So can I be a Moderator of this game or not ?

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

I know ! Stop kidding and add wii U

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

for the zombie not here !

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

We can make "pro category" like Wii Sports ?

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

Can tou add the wii U platform please ?

It's already on Black Ops II Zombies ! :)

FranceAntoninZeKing10 years ago

Saints row IV Re-elected, is the version of Saints row IV with all DLCs, and it's on ps4 and xbox one, can you add these 2 platforms for Saints Row IV ?

Quebranto gefällt das.
AntoninZeKing Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
Blendoku
Blendoku
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
7
Läufe
Madagascar Kartz
Madagascar Kartz
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
7
Läufe
Bitcoin Billionaire
Bitcoin Billionaire
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
6
Läufe
Wii Party
Wii Party
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
Data Wing
Data Wing
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Call of Duty: World at War Zombies
Call of Duty: World at War Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Zombies
1
Besuch
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Bitcoin Billionaire
Bitcoin Billionaire
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen
Burger Shop
Burger Shop
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
2
Aktionen