Kommentare
United StatesAnjouMaaka2 years ago

Certainly gave me a quite the challenge, soon as I get my ninja relic, I'll be doing more runs myself >:3

Elendrial gefällt das.
United StatesAnjouMaaka2 years ago

How do you get her to lock into that first mechanic before she phases?

United StatesAnjouMaaka2 years ago

If it is in regard to job quest and MSQ for MSQ speedruns, I would have to say that most of the cutscenes are just skippable, so the times where you would actually need to are quite few in number. The mousewheel suggestion above makes sense though

AnjouMaaka Informationen
FFXIV player, streamer, pngtuber https://www.twitch.tv/anjoumaaka https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCVTKr0VvfVOFoGvJq0D2AQ
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
13
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
35
Besuche