Kommentare
Georgia, USAAndImBrian7 years ago

I think the X Gonna Give It To You mod is the least likely to be acceptable. Moderators have already mentioned that they require game audio and a copyrighted song could get the video claimed on YouTube or have portions of audio muted on Twitch.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian7 years ago

They are currently under the level leaderboard. I am unsure when submissions will be accepted though.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian8 years ago

All I can offer is my anecdotal evidence. For me it seems like dodging is more consistent when you're directly facing the enemy and you're pretty close to them. Spamming hasn't worked well for me either. Just finding right timings and having good reads on the wind up animations.

Also, if you're playing on Casual, you only need to tap forward. Forward + action is for Normal and up.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian8 years ago

I believe he is clarifying the allowance of selecting "once again" to count for a new game run. Maybe for skin preference? But in your case, NG+ still allows bang bang shooty time with the launcher.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian8 years ago

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I'll keep it in mind as I try to not be bad.

Hutchtee und osskari gefällt das.
Georgia, USAAndImBrian8 years ago

Wow, quick replies. Thanks a lot! Same principle for the ones in chapter 2 and....13?

Georgia, USAAndImBrian8 years ago

Hey, I've been trying to learn the game (no airwalk any%) and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do the launches that Erims features in their run? The only tutorial I've found was the vine launch but they don't make use of that.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian9 years ago

Man, you weren't kidding about any of that. I've been getting some of the tricks down but a lot are still pretty difficult for me to do consistently at this point, I'll be keeping at it though. But a couple questions, is it better to play unpatched than patched? And what is a consistent way to get elevation on the skips where you open the journal? I can get him to chill in mid air but he won't take the elevator.

Georgia, USAAndImBrian9 years ago

I'm interested in picking this up to run (PS4), and I was wondering if y'all had any tips on the best ways to start aside from watching the skips in the other thread and reading the guides tab?

AndImBrian Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
15
Läufe
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil (Remake)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Resident Evil HD Remaster (Console)
Resident Evil HD Remaster (Console)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil 5 (Console)
Resident Evil 5 (Console)
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil: Revelations
Resident Evil: Revelations
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil Zero
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Lenna's Inception
Lenna's Inception
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,596
Besuche
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil (Remake)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
329
Besuche
Octopath Traveler
Octopath Traveler
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
24
Besuche
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
164
Besuche
Haunting Ground
Haunting Ground
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
68
Besuche
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 3 (2020)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
35
Besuche
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
86
Besuche
Inscryption
Inscryption
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche