Kommentare
RussiaAmeko1 month ago

Impressive

Broange gefällt das.
RussiaAmeko1 month ago

Oh, you're back

RussiaAmeko10 months ago

I should, yeah How do I do get there?

RussiaAmeko10 months ago

lemonpeppe None documented yet, most are still in my head. Stuff like figuring a way to apply Individual Level strategies from Tiphereth, Chesed and maybe Binah to full run, optimizing Head for a reliable 30-40 second time save, potential optimization for Xiao and TCC etc XleboMatb PM Speedrun Russia/PMSpeedRun? I'm not a member on either, I'm a semi-active member on PMCH though

RussiaAmeko10 months ago

That said, I've been working on deviating strategies in a way that would let you achieve Sub 6 hour RTA with no luck involved, so it'll need to be updated eventually

RussiaAmeko10 months ago

Hey, nice one! I tried to compile every action in strict order myself, gave up somewhere in UL as it got too tedious. Props to you, that doc should help many

RussiaAmeko10 months ago

Лично я в этом проблемы не вижу, только убедись что русификатор на производительность не влияет

RussiaAmeko11 months ago

By stutter you mean like that?

RussiaAmeko11 months ago

I'd personally allow it if those mods exist (have seen none besides Yesod optimization). Regarding the issue, I have no solution as I myself am struggling with it and it's been severely impacting my runs so far. I suspect it can be attributed to lack of ram? My PC is fairly outdated, I can at most make guesses.

Ameko Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
11 days ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
21
Läufe
The Long Dark
The Long Dark
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
The Escapists
The Escapists
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzter Besuch 22 days ago
309
Besuche
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
45
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
171
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzte Aktion 29 days ago
41
Aktionen