Kommentare
Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

Sub 60 lets gooooooooooooo!!!

I think you're right, there's no major time savings left, and it's just going to be practice to skim the seconds off now. That is, of course, unless someone comes up with something really out of left field lol. I have some ideas, but they might be too insane even for me XD

GG well done!

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

Alternatively, does fish count as meat? I would be able to eat that too.

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

Like the title says; can I use vegan pepperoni for irlpizza% since pepperoni is a cured meat that doesn't need cooking, and switching to a vegan version should have zero effect on the cooking time.

Same question for the supreme and meatlovers categories; can I use vegan 'meat' to meet the requirements. it looks like others have used pre-cooked/cured meats so it again shouldn't have any effect on cooking time.

I just want to know cause I hate wasting food and would like to eat my own pizza.

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

...what was the decision process for the toppings there...? XD

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

GG, my friend. I think i felt my heart shatter getting the email notification lol.

Sub 1min is absolutely possible! I've already spotted enough time losses between our two runs to get us there.

Like you pointed out, the pre-grated cheese is covered in an anti-caking agent, usually potato starch, that acts like an insulator and prevents melting. hence why yours is less melted after 50% more time.

I'll be making another attempt next month when I have the kitchen to myself, and I'll definitely be buying a pizza rocker.

I still have some tricks up my sleeves :)

Again, GG, well done

Pon_Squared gefällt das.
Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

Yeah, they used to get rejected if they had multiple people, but there was no rule explicitly stating you can't have help. After Astralspiff approved herm and her grandmas team run on his live stream runs with multiple people started getting approved. I obviously cant talk for the mods, but if you make sure you credit everyone,e it will likely be fine. I still run solo though, I don't think the time save is that great unless you're perfectly in sync (maybe have someone count or shout directions)

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone161 year ago

Yes, other runs have pre-boiled kettles of water, so it seems to be allowed.

In a recipe book, 'boiled water' would be listed in the ingredients rather than in the steps, so it makes sense that it is allowed here.

edit: spelling and grammar

Northamptonshire, EnglandAmberStone163 years ago

bruh you got yourself an actual pizza oven? unfair! /hj lol gg bro

SirBorris gefällt das.
AmberStone16 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele