Kommentare
California, USAAllTheHighwinds4 years ago

おめでとう!

kazu7575 gefällt das.
California, USAAllTheHighwinds4 years ago

Yes it's alright. GG!

kazu7575 gefällt das.
California, USAAllTheHighwinds7 years ago

Needs to be a recording of the full run from start to finish and preferably with a timer.

ForzaNinetails gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
California, USAAllTheHighwinds8 years ago

Yeah I had to edit the runs manually, not a big deal. Thanks for the help though!

ROMaster2 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
California, USAAllTheHighwinds8 years ago

Is there any way to change a main category into a subcategory without manually re-inputting every run entry from scratch?

California, USAAllTheHighwinds10 years ago

Yeah consensus would state that would be an outside third party advantage thus making it similar to TAS or a turbo button like category. I'm all for that rule to be implemented.

California, USAAllTheHighwinds10 years ago

Vid explaining everything you need to know about running ZoE2.

California, USAAllTheHighwinds10 years ago

I don't currently plan to run any other routes but if you or anyone else would want to submit a run in another category that isn't listed yet, I'd be happy to add it in. Sorry, for taking forever to respond. I'll shoot a tweet to you too.

California, USAAllTheHighwinds11 years ago

I like giant robuts. I speedrun Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. I hope to speedrun more giant robuts. (I'm not really southern.)

Thread: The Site
California, USAAllTheHighwinds11 years ago

Thanks!

Thread: The Site
California, USAAllTheHighwinds11 years ago

Hi Pac, everyone. Thanks for accepting my game request. I just have an issue regarding forum topics. I started a forum topic for my game but it doesn't show up on the forums main page.

Edit: Found it under Other Series :D

California, USAAllTheHighwinds11 years ago

This is my main speedrun. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions about the run, feel free to ask away.

AllTheHighwinds Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
9
Läufe
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
6
Läufe
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Armored Core 4
Armored Core 4
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Armored Core: For Answer
Armored Core: For Answer
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
6,008
Besuche
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
66
Besuche
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
61
Besuche
Saga Frontier HD Remastered
Saga Frontier HD Remastered
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
4
Besuche
Unlimited Saga
Unlimited Saga
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
152
Aktionen