Kommentare
Thread: The Site
FranceAlkoMVP6 years ago

Hello, i'm speedrunning Aporia: Beyond The Valley since 2 months ago, and I'm the only active player on the game. I submitted a run more then 3 weeks ago and it's still unverified because the moderators are inactive, I tried to contact them but I can 't. Could you please give me the moderator status ?

Ty for your time

Thread: The Site
FranceAlkoMVP6 years ago

Hello, i'm speedrunning Aporia: Beyond The Valley since a month and a half, and I'm the only active player on the game. I submitted a run more then 3 weeks ago and it's still unverified because the moderators are inactive, I tried to contact them but I can 't. Could you please give me the moderator status ?

Ty for your time

Thread: The Site
FranceAlkoMVP6 years ago

Hello, i'm speedrunning Aporia: Beyond The Valley since a month and a half, and I'm the only active player on the game. I submitted a run 3 weeks ago and it's still unverified because the moderators are inactive, I tried to contact them but I can 't. Could you please give me the moderator status ?

Ty for your time

AlkoMVP Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
8
Läufe
Jaded [beta]
Jaded [beta]
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Ellisar
Ellisar
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Kao the Kangaroo
Kao the Kangaroo (2022)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Ghostrunner
Ghostrunner
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue
14
Besuche
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
699
Besuche
Prey
Prey (2017)
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
44
Besuche
RE:RUN
RE:RUN
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
17
Besuche
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
30
Besuche
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
24
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Aporia: Beyond The Valley
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
23
Aktionen
Ellisar
Ellisar
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
1
Aktion