Kommentare
Thread: Bloodborne
CanadaAhady1 year ago

Currently, the emulator is only playable with a mod, and it's being updated very frequently. Discussions between leaderboard moderators has already started about how we will address the emulator in the future. In the meantime, with all the performance mods available to you, you can run the game on emulator if you wish, but no runs will be accepted to the leaderboards as of now.

crovean, Noumena und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Bloodborne
CanadaAhady3 years ago

Probably not, it's basically impossible to have a level playing field in NG+. Someone could get max level and the best chalice gems and have a significant advantage over everyone else. Not very conducive of a good competition.

SavxJZ gefällt das.
Thread: Bloodborne
CanadaAhady4 years ago

That's awesome, I don't think we've ever seen a clip through the floor with wolves, only through walls or doors.

THEFATKIDDD und bvdmitri gefällt das.
Thread: Bloodborne
CanadaAhady7 years ago

This would be a much better beginner route https://pastebin.com/JdGJfzsD

Lenny_faZe gefällt das.
Thread: Bloodborne
CanadaAhady7 years ago

There are some keyboard and mouse adapters with controller pass-through that you can buy that remove motion controls. Otherwise it is just something you have to deal with, spam less, learn to time your X presses more accurately rather than spamming too many times.

Lenny_faZe gefällt das.
CanadaAhady9 years ago

Well if I am going to use an HDMI upscaler I would just use the HD capcard I already have for the PS4, any particular upscaler that actually works well? The one I have is crap.

CanadaAhady9 years ago

Is it compatable with Windows 10? And how would I display it onto a separate monitor/TV? EDIT: On a 1080p gaming monitor, don't have access to an older monitor.

CanadaAhady9 years ago

What is the best way to capture gameplay from the Wii? I currently use an HDMI upscaler but it has many issues.

CanadaAhady9 years ago

Thank you, I realized the problem was I forgot to change my capture card resolution, so OBS was outputting 1080p resolution regardless of what I set the Wii console settings as.

CanadaAhady9 years ago

I recently got the JP version working on my Wii VC to start speedrunning this game, but the aspect ratio for some reason is at 16:9, and the normal version of the game should be 4:3. Is this allowed?

Ahady Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
100
Gespielte Spiele
Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
74
Läufe
Dark Souls
Dark Souls
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
16
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
7
Läufe
Elden Ring
Elden Ring
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Dark Souls III
Dark Souls III
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
2,159
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
87
Aktionen