Kommentare
GermanyAdelnon1 year ago

good question no idea

GermanyAdelnon1 year ago

https://discord.gg/xDTgyKcSwx

(This server is not set up yet)

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

crazy

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

If I get momentum before the timer starts and then go off the hoverboard for the momentum before the timer started, would it be a hoverboard speedrun or normal?

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

The Discord invite link is invalid and the top 1 hoverboardless hacker obby speedrunner has his video private.

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

Well I just accidentally left cuz fling

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

Yeah I just got a good seed

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

lmao how tf did skittles find this run

Ringo6575 und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

So how do we count hoverboard Sled Race since there are 2 different variants. 1st off the die cuz to high thing. 2nd off the unequip hoverboard. The difference is you lose your cam movement and it following if you do the 1st one

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

I think Atlantis should only be allowed with hoverboard

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

bro be goated

GermanyAdelnon2 years ago

hi venture and third

GermanyAdelnon3 years ago

Ok I´m dumb :/

GermanyAdelnon3 years ago

I think you retimed it a bit wrong or I´m dumb... Will check later :/

Adelnon Informationen
Rainbow Friends Verifier
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
22 days ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Pet Simulator 99
Pet Simulator 99
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Rainbow Friends
Rainbow Friends
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Right Off The Hook
Right Off The Hook
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Splatoon Raiders
Splatoon Raiders
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
2
Läufe
A Stereotypical Obby
A Stereotypical Obby
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Pet Simulator 99
Pet Simulator 99
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
66
Besuche
Repleh County Archives 2
Repleh County Archives 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
4
Besuche
Right Off The Hook
Right Off The Hook
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Rainbow Friends
Rainbow Friends
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
544
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Rainbow Friends
Rainbow Friends
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
23
Aktionen
Right Off The Hook
Right Off The Hook
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
7
Aktionen