Kommentare
Japan7788TCNQ3 years ago

Rest time of 3m 20s is approved by moderator

Japan7788TCNQ3 years ago

"Raging Storm: Love" is used in most of all WR and have high utility: mass attack, 5 cost, no emotional level restriction so that the bug which the first die doesn't hit is serious problem.

That's why, I'm going to allow to use the bug fix patch and revise the present rule disallowing any external tools. I expect new runners achieve best records.

Thank you for improving circumstances, Argo.

Japan7788TCNQ3 years ago

Hi everyone.

Recently, LoR autosplitter and load remover have been developed and released by argo_lor. I, moderator, will support leaderboards for LRT (Load Removed Time).

Present default timing method is RTA (Real Time Attack, with load time) and all runs were timed on it. When I change the default timing method from RTA to LRT, previous records are set as unofficial records. I think it is unfair.

Then, I will set RTA to the default timing method and display RTA and LRT on the leaderboard. Do you agree?

yanhui und Hinoe gefällt das.
7788TCNQ Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Thy Creature
Thy Creature
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Limbus Company
Limbus Company
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
22
Besuche
Oxygen Not Included
Oxygen Not Included
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Thy Creature
Thy Creature
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
25
Besuche
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
962
Besuche
Lobotomy Corporation | Monster Management Simulation
87
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Library Of Ruina
Library Of Ruina
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
76
Aktionen
Thy Creature
Thy Creature
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
4
Aktionen