Kommentare
Manitoba, Canada42guy426 years ago

Hi, I am quite new to speedrunning, and I really want to pick it up more. I want to record my wii footage with good quality (not with a phone). Any recommendations for ways to record the wii gameplay?

42guy42 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Rolled Out!
Rolled Out!
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
623
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
31
Besuche
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
33
Besuche
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
19
Besuche
Rolled Out!
Rolled Out!
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
74
Besuche