Kommentare
France0_yami_03 years ago

Thanks, I will try it !

deserteagle417 gefällt das.
France0_yami_03 years ago

Hi, What are "ASL Var Viewer" and how it works please ?

France0_yami_05 years ago

I just added a diferent version (1.0.1), another runner experienced as you then I update the tool

France0_yami_06 years ago

I understand your intention, but if we change this, that means our runs would be "removed". Also, if someone clear a run in normal (very hard but not impossible), we will need to show somewhere the difficulty. I can propose you to put the difficulty as a variable rather than a sub-cat.

RapixOnGaming gefällt das.
France0_yami_06 years ago

Hello everyone,

I just publish a new tool, the Chinese Crash Bypass. This tool is usefull for european runners (like me), because the game keep crashing when you want to start a new game in Simplified Chinese (the fastest language).

How to use it :

  • Launch the game
  • Select the Simplified Chinese language
  • Go back to the menu
  • Run the tool as administrator

I tested it in a whole run, no problem detected, except once you clear a run, you have to set again the language

RapixOnGaming und Symm gefällt das.
France0_yami_07 years ago

Okay I see, for me it's okay, maybe you should ask directly to NG+ runners.

France0_yami_07 years ago

I don't see what would be the leaderboard after this change, can you do the modification, if it's not too complicated when removing cateires or something

France0_yami_07 years ago

Hey, Doesn't matter if NG+ is a main category, actually I don't even know why it's not already the case. But for leech hunter, we can't put it in main, this bonus mode is perfect for level leaderboard (short game).

France0_yami_07 years ago

The auto spliter is remade now.

Again, the game keep crashing in chinese language, also there is no chinese in the steam seting language, is anyone can start a game in Chinese ?

France0_yami_07 years ago

Thanks Swordwish, did you try the chinese languages, for me the game crashes right after I select a difficulty.

France0_yami_07 years ago

I just added the new update of the Health Viewer, works with the new update of the game.

I don't know for you but when I select Trad. Chinese or Simple Chinese, the game crashes right after select the difficulty, and this is not depending of the health viewer, just run only the game, make it crash.

France0_yami_07 years ago

I'm curently working on it.

Squirrelies gefällt das.
France0_yami_07 years ago

Of course if Health viewer not working, auto spliter not works for the same reason, I will remade it after the health viewer

France0_yami_07 years ago

I will check what I can do, tell me when you want the update

France0_yami_07 years ago

Hey Pessimism, what's the difference with the chinese update ? I think it would not working, and no more time for now to develope.

France0_yami_07 years ago

oh, didn't know, sorry, the ingame timer starts when you validate the controler/screen setting, and ends when you skip the staff roll.

France0_yami_07 years ago

Hey, Just look at the final time on the end screen.

France0_yami_07 years ago

Hi @Dasote, awesome run (lucky on Nightmares) but, I can't believe the shouting rate you get with only your human hand, I alredy experimented turbo to determine a max speed, and what I see in Mundus fight can only be done at at least 30 inputs per seconds, so, in my opinion, this run can't be validated, and next time, use either a hand cam, or a key visualizer.

France0_yami_08 years ago

If I remember, play the GC version on a Wii will only make the game less crash (because more memory), no loading faster.

mikunodisappear gefällt das.
France0_yami_08 years ago

I finally released my new pacifist run with better strats and glitch, it was a very interesting challenge run, I hope you will enjoy.

Here is the link:

jdfg12 und Democritus3 gefällt das.
0_yami_0 Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
39
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil Zero
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
23
Läufe
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
9
Läufe
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Pokémon Puzzle League
Pokémon Puzzle League
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
2
Läufe
Trash Panic
Trash Panic
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Resident Evil Zero: Leech Hunter
Resident Evil Zero: Leech Hunter
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Metroid Prime 4: Beyond
Metroid Prime 4: Beyond
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Tormented Souls 2
Tormented Souls 2
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster (Steam)
1
Besuch
Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster (Console)
1
Besuch
Parasite Eve II
Parasite Eve II
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
10,684
Besuche
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil Zero
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
19,410
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil Zero
Letzte Aktion 5 days ago
212
Aktionen
Trash Panic
Trash Panic
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
5
Aktionen
Resident Evil Zero: Leech Hunter
Resident Evil Zero: Leech Hunter
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
1
Aktion