Pebble Beach?
10 years ago
North Carolina, USA

I don't see pebble beach on my list of courses, i have Summerlin Saw grass , Las Colinas, Scottsdale and southwind. I am using the emu. Also is there category for individual courses?

North Carolina, USA

Found the indvidual courses section FailFish But I don't have Pebble Beach, any idea why?

I'm 7 years late but only the PC version has Pebble Beach through the extra courses disc that you can find online. Also, because of how OLD 99 is good luck setting up a speedrun timer with it.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 3 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/J8f78c0 FYI Use Tiger for PC unless you want faster animations with Janzen. He gets 280 yards with a Driver off the tee and outdrives Janzen.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
6
Läufe
51
Spieler
6
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 10 years ago
0 Antworten