Old Dark Records
8 years ago
Arkansas, USA

Why does the level leaderboard not show the Old Dark records? ex. Thieves Guild shows that there is no current record. Why does it not show the standings as well?

Bearbeitet von der Autor 8 years ago
New York City, NY, USA

I've added subcategories to the game, NewDark and OldDark, which was pretty much a needed thing that's been requested for a long time now.

I decided to make NewDark the "main" subcategory, as in, it's the option that shows first between the two. If you go to "view all" on the level leaderboard, it shows all the NewDark times, and Thieve's Guild doesn't have a time yet. To see OldDark times you have to go to each level individually and hit the OldDark tab up top to see the times you're looking for.

I can just make OldDark the "main" subcategory, but seeing as most new people would probably struggle to get the original engine recording/playing, I felt most of them would just be playing on NewDark anyway.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 8 years ago
UselessAssassin gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
112
Läufe
895
Spieler
37
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 8 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 9 years ago