Just out of curiosity, and because I ran out of patience looking at each run on the board: does anyone know who has the fastest blue ring route run?
On the current board this is very hard to say, there's some notable runs such as Janthe's 34:42 https://www.speedrun.com/the_legend_of_zelda/run/y45j7d3m
Past this time, it's kinda unrealistic that anybody will grind Blue Ring more to progress, most people ditch the Blue Ring afterwards and switch to 2 first Red Candle and then 3 first. People got faster times that are not on the board such as me, GreenMario or rooslugs but it's more like for "fun" purposes since we already got way faster times with the current WR route
I did a 32:36 for fun once. Was a one off, no grinding. (no up+a) Pretty sure I have a 30:52 with up+a in a few attempts. I didn't cut corners with these (skipping white sword, etc.). My goal was to do the base routes, more less, fast-ish.
The Raft is now officially not required to beat the game, due to the Raft Skip found by Schicksal on October 22, 2025. Video showing the Raft Skip is here:
Runs that currently exist on the 1st/2nd quest Low% leaderboards will be
















