1-3 FPG
7 years ago
United States

This is more of a "Swag" 1-3 FPG, as I do not believe this is even anywhere near possible in RTA. At the start of the level: Fast Accel Throughout the whole level you cannot slow down. This means when you go on the horizontally moving platforms, you can only jump the frame before Mario even touches the platform. At the end, jump off of the 1st pixel of the final block of the stairway. Jump for 4 frames, while not holding ANY button other than A. One frame after the final a press, tap left, but only for ONE frame. Finally, do the normal setup for the flapgpole grip, which are: 1: L 2: L 3: L 4: L + A Congrats, you just did one of the hardest FPGs to do in RTA (Jokes LOL) Video with everything in case I explained wrong: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IswGWEgiajFuZa1MRyNY7CRyeUXGPDT8/view?usp=sharing P.S. Don't even ask how I found this out -

Like, Gaster319, und Lul_ecks_dee gefällt das.
United States

How did you find it out?

Like, grodney2000 und 4 Andere gefällt das.
Antarctica

AldynSpeedruns (Or Lul_Ecks_Dee) has already found a setup for this.

Like, Gaster319 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
United States

Okay Mars. I used bobmario511's tutorial as a basis, which is basically testing the following factors: How long to jump The last possible frame to not stand on the block The first possible frame to stand on the block How long to hold left How long to hold right Whether or no to slow down Fast accel or no fast accel This is really hard to do, but try it! I have found setups for FPG in 1-3 (A few of them actually I think), 2-1, 8-1 using this method

Like gefällt das.
United States

Ok Thank you. :)

Like gefällt das.
United States

sure mars

Like gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
9,379
Läufe
10,915
Spieler
2,228
Neueste Nachrichten
Implementation of new Restricted Input Swapping rules

Hello everyone! After careful deliberation and consideration of the recent community vote as well as general community feedback, the SMB1 moderation team has decided to allow Restricted Input Swapping under the following rules:

Multiple input devices and/or multiple keybinds may be used during the

2 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 19 days ago
38 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 8 months ago
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 14 days ago
5 Antworten