I worked really hard and beat it in four hours and 54 minutes it wr everyone said that is the limit. Edit I don't have a video, so have a funny one for submission
Because the the numbers would be the same. You have to have a video of the run by the way. Maybe that's why they won't accept. (And 4:54 is the human limit)
Maybe you told them it was 4:54? Because wr would be 4:54, not 4:54:00 which you got.
If you look closley, there is a time of 6 hours at the very bottom, so this guy beats that!
There’s also a 5:23:11 on the leaderboard which I think is the only other run besides the 6 hour one that this guy beat
Four MINUTES and 54 SECONDS is the human limit. Needless to say, 4 hours and 54 minutes is not anywhere near that. However, all times require videos now, which is likely why your run isn't getting verified. (Or there isn't a mod that feels like watching the entirety of a near five hour run.)
Think about it, he beat 2 people. BETTER THAN I COULD DO AMIRIGHT?????
This is most likely a joke please someone lock this thread
Hello everyone! After careful deliberation and consideration of the recent community vote as well as general community feedback, the SMB1 moderation team has decided to allow Restricted Input Swapping under the following rules:
Multiple input devices and/or multiple keybinds may be used during the



























